(as of Sep 05,2020 03:45:15 UTC – Details)
RHINO Blinds R150-RTE 3 Person Hunting Ground Blind
- Constructed of a True 150 denier polyester – 150 denier thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave
- RHINO Blinds are easy to set up and takedown – with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly in as little as 60 seconds once the blind is out of the carry bag
- Reliable hunting – set up at hunting site 3-4 days ahead of the hunt to allow RHINO Blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery
- RHINO Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in; rain, snow, hail, wind. If the game is bedded down due to bad weather, you should gladly hunt another day!
- Reinforced Stress Points – Triple stitched corners and reinforcements to prevent rods popping through the fabric
- DWR and Antimicrobial Treatment – RHINO Blinds are treated with a durable water repellent to protect and an antimicrobial to help prevent mold and mildew ensuring you a quality product
- What’s Included – Each blind comes with a backpack, stakes, and tie-down ropes
- Use what the pros use – choose RHINO Blinds!
- R150 fits 3 people and has a 66″ center height, hub to hub 75″ x 75″, and floor space 58″ x 58″